Tuesday, September 28, 2010

July Part 2

Once again I'm behind...and yes I know its almost October, but eventually I want to print this to a book for a family photo album so here goes nothing. During the summer we went to Star Valley to spend some time with Cliff and his family.... wish we could do more of that but they live in Salt Lake so we see them when we can. We went 4-wheelering, rode horses, and just played.

This was not in SV. I just threw it in because it's one of my favorites. She LOVES her tigger that rolls across the floor. She thought she was pretty tricky riding it with only one hand.


Our family on a 4-wheeler ride up in the mountains to my parent's house. Kamri was concentrating pretty hard. She loved it and fell asleep half the time... see next pic! =)

Kamri asleep.... at the top of our ride.



This picture cracks me up. Cliff's family all on the 4-wheeler. Cliff, Keri, Bode and Ryder


Grandpa giving Kamri a horse ride. She sure does love her Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment