Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Half Marathon!

As hard as it is to believe I ran a half marathon this summer. My good friend in Pinedale talked me into doing and after 12 weeks of training... blah (the worst part by far) I ran the Provo Canyon 1/2 in August. The friend who talked me into was not able to do it with me because of a n emergency so my other friend and I decided to tackle it anyway. It is definitely something that I will do again to try and beat my time. Next time Tamara you HAVE to be there! I enjoyed the competitive race atmosphere and the challenge. Who knew I could be a runner... will wonders never cease!





My baby girl was there to cheer me on at the finish line.



Sarah, Kristi, and I after the race.




Showing off our race numbers! We are so official looking


No comments:

Post a Comment