Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So here is a modge podge of what we have been up to the last month. First Kamri turned 4 months old and had her 4 month check-up (I know I know I'm slow...she is almost 5 months now) She weighed a WHOPPIN 10 lbs 3 oz at her check up. That's right people... 10 LBS at 4 months. We've got a scrawny girl on our hands so the doctor had us start trying solids. Well the pictures explain themselves how this went. No matter what the flavor always a wrinkle nosed and a look like get that nasty stuff out of my mouth. Gross! =)


Ewww... Get that nasty stuff away from me

Brian was the head coach for girls basketball this year and I should have been better about taking pictures, but I was too busy cheering in the stands. The program in Pinedale has been down for years so Bri has a long road ahead of him. He did an awesome job this year with the girls though. The learning curve is steep to say the least on being a head coach but he is learning every day. Kamri and I can just say we made it through season 1... WAHOO!
Can you tell who we were cheering for? We are Dad's cheering section!

Coach and his cheerleader!

We live in a great place with an awesome Rec Center. We took Kamri swimming and I don't think you have ever seen a little girl kick her legs as fast as she does in the water. She loves it. I think mostly she loves the freedom of being out of the brace so it is fun to have her play with those cute little STRAIGHT feet! =)

If anyone wants to come see us we will take you swimming too! Just have to throw one in their enticing anyone to come visit.





6 comments:

  1. When we come for the volleyball tournament I expect Brian to take me swimming. This is Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her face when she is eating!! Yea!! I'm glad you made it through your first basketball season!! It's tough in Pinedale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lou! I know I'm just a blogger stalker, but I love the pictures! We miss having you guys here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! LOVE IT!!! I can't believe you have a rec center out there! Too bad you don't have an antler arch like SV does... then you might be cool. Hope you guys are doing good. Maybe we'll see ya in SV sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have one very cute little girl! Hope you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so fun to see you last week! Not to mention meeting your adorable little Kamri. She's just as sweet as she looks in the pictures. We miss having you guys close!

    ReplyDelete