Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Brothers"

I have been helping an accounting firm here in Pinedale out 20 hours a week during tax season. My friend Tamara watches Kamri for me 3 mornings a week. It makes me feel good that she is in good hands. Tamara has 3 little boys, 2 of which are still at home, and boy do they LOVE Kamri. It is so cute to watch. She gets all the attention in the world when she is there and eats it all up. They lay on the floor to talk and play with her. Since I have 4 older brothers it is so fun to watch these little boys adopt her into the family. They get very protective just like my brothers did, so I tell Tamara these are her adoptive brothers. (Photo credit of Tamara's blog where I stole them... THANKS!)

Mason and Tyler playing Kamri.

Is that not the cutest thing ever!

Mason giving Kam snuggles

4 comments:

  1. Mandy, I think I knew you had a blog and totally forgot about it...weird. I had no idea about the club feet until I saw your facebook photos - sounds like they are well under control! She is a beauty. Glad you guys are enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's so sweet! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! How is work going??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I have one but have been really bad at updating it lately. Kamri is so stinkin' cute! I think she has your gorgeous eyes! Glad to hear her feet are getting better! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete