Thursday, June 3, 2010

6 Month Portraits!

So a friend in Pinedale, Amy Scharf with Imagin You Photography took some 6 months pictures of Kamri Ann and I just LOVE them. I can't believe she is 6 months old already. I couldn't choose which ones to post so forgive me but I put a lot up. She seriously is this happy majority of the time. She definitely loves life to the fullest! She is still a tiny little thing only weighing in at 12 lbs 13 oz at her 6 month check up, but as the doctor says at least we are getting closer to making it on the charts!












7 comments:

  1. she is seriously so cute! hope all is well in pinedale

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute pictures, I feel like such a bad mom that I still have never gotten professional pictures done of Claire! And yay for no brace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy she is adorable! I can't believe how tiny she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she looks so adorable!! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute,gotta love a big flower! We miss seeing our little Kamri, yes, even Olivia. (even though she didn't do the best job of showing it.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable! And sooo photogenic! Hope you three are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so adorable, What a cutie! Are you guys still planning on coming to the reunion? Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete