Saturday, November 14, 2009

2 Weeks!

I can't believe this little munchkin is already 2 weeks old! At her 2 week appointment she weighed 6 lbs 10 oz... she is growing TOO fast already. This is what she has been up to in the past couple of weeks.

She has Dad wrapped around her tiny little finger already...watch out for Daddy's girl. These two spend a lot of there evenings in this position.
She loves to show us how strong her head is and how she can hold it up all by herself (very independent already)!

Daddy daughter chit chats.


Grandmas have come to visit and Kamri loves Grandma snuggles.

Even Grandpa came to visit and I'm thinking I have my work cut out for me for staying this guys little girl.




9 comments:

  1. Congrats guys! She is perfect! I hope you are having so much fun! There's nothing better than life with a brand new baby! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she is so adorable! I want to see her in person and tell our labor stories and talk about our little girls for hours and hours! Hope everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cute one! Congrats and we hope to meet her over X-mas. Love- Ry and Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys are adjusting to your new lives with a new baby around. It is such a fun and special time. She is so adorable, looks like a keeper! Congrats again, make sure to come and show her off when you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You will never be replaced. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MANDY

    I didn't know you were even pregnant, had a baby, and a blog!! I am happy to be a part of your life again. Even if it is online. She is beautiful. Thanks for finding me on my blog and commenting it was so great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mandy yeah! i have been waiting for pictures! i cant get enough of her she is so pretty:) cant wait to meet her and kiss those tiny little cheeks.. miss you.. one more month! CANT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY I found your blog! I tried to find you a long time ago and never had your email address! Once again, congratulations on your beautiful baby! She is so cute. I hope you and Brian are doing awesome and are loving being parents! If you have the time and if you want to, email your email address and I will send you an invite to mine, since it's private! Take care :D
    carroll.brooke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandy, she is so darn precious! Don't let anybody fool you and give you crap for not ever putting her down... cause the tiny cuddley stage doesn't last very long :( Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete