Sunday, September 6, 2009

Exploring Our New Home!

Brian and I decided to go explore the scenic area around our new home up in the Wind Rivers next to Pinedale. After you see these I know you will all be calling to pencil in your reservation at Hotel Brisko. A pretty rainbow at Half Moon Lake which is one of the first lakes from Pinedale probably only about 5 miles outside.


Fremont Lake which starts only 3 miles out of Pinedale but stretches for a really long ways. This is up top about 10 miles from the beginning.


Another view of Fremont Lake with I think Willow Lake in the background. So in case you wondering, yes, there is awesome fishing in Pinedale. Just one of the many amenties that Hotel Brisko has to offer their guests. In fact, we met some young hip individuals hiking on a trail that were from Long Beach California for Labor Day Weekend. So it seems to me... Pinedale is the vacation of choice!

The Wind River Mountain Range which is what cute little Pinedale is nestled against. So, now that I have enticed all of you to either come visit or hey why not even move here too! (right?!) YES! Call and reserve your reservation to stay at Hotel Brisko in lovely Pinedale, Wyoming....believe me you will not be disappointed.

And the lovely host at Hotel Brisko who has been packing on a little weight as of late if you haven't noticed. I have been harassed about putting belly pictures up....so reluctantly I am putting one up. Needless to say I put one with me in front of a pretty backdrop so hopefully it would take the attention away from the ginormo belly! =)

8 comments:

  1. Ahh! You are so cute. Seeing your face makes me so happy. :) I'm going to look on my calender and see when we can book a few nights. (really, that would be way fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belly is the best scenery of all! Thanks for the phone call. I showed Pisces the pics and yes, he would like to make a reservation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic. You're a cute pregnant lady. You know Jason and I will be up to see and his dream town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in a beautiful area! You are so stinkin' cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy,
    I knew you'd eventually join the wide world of blogging and I'm so glad that you did. You are so cute with your pregnant belly and you live in a pretty place. So good to see you! Tell Brian!
    The Vosses

    Luke misses ball :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the belly. Sometimes it would be nice to have the little person back in there. This is the most control you will ever have over them, feel the power Mandy!
    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Mandy, that is such a cute baby bump!! ;) I just love Pinedale, it is SO pretty there! Glad to hear you guys are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But me down for a few nights, followed by a lifetime! don't worry, the lifetime wouldn't be at Hotel Brisko, just in the vicinity, I know you love me, but maybe not that much!

    ReplyDelete